Since 1999, EHI International has provided consulting, research, training, and educational services for agencies and organisations seeking to improve the access to affordable quality healthcare services for individuals and communities throughout India and other parts of the developing world.
EHI International offers a wide range of consulting and management services, providing high-quality technical assistance, program expertise and analytical services. The experience and expertise of our staff, combined with their dedication to the work, results in unparalleled performance for our clients. The key to our success is a sincere commitment to the work that we do.
Our professional staff and more than 6000 highly experienced consultants are leaders in hospital planning and management, research, policy development, programme design, health systems planning and management, healthcare services monitoring and large scale evaluation surveys. At EHI International, we help clients develop and implement innovative, practical solutions to complex problems.
EHI International’s work is centred around the following technical areas of expertise:
- Research, Monitoring (HMIS) and Large Scale Evaluation Surveys
- Hospital Design, Planning and Management
- Public Private Partnerships
- Management of Health Programmes and Networks
- Policy and Public Health Systems Development
- Human Resource Management and Skills Development
- Decentralized Planning in Public Health
- Procurement and Logistics Management
- Workplace/Occupational Healthcare Management
- Design and Management of CSR initiatives