1. Position: Team Leader – Project Management
2. Organization: EHI International (formerly known as EPOS Health India) is a consulting company working for transformation of healthcare systems, assisting healthcare providers to develop strategies, systems and capacities to lead in their respective arenas. EHI International (http://www.ehii.in/) is currently augmenting its project management capacities and is looking for a Team Leader – Project Management to oversee and coordinate implementation of projects in various States of India, based in Gurgaon corporate office. EHI International countrywide operations specialise in planning, implementing and evaluating public health and hospital programmes/projects; capacity development/training; research and monitoring.
3. Summary of Position: This is an operational management position charged with management of on-going projects and teams within the country. It involves project team identification, preparation of project activity plans, team orientation, start-up support, process monitoring and feedback, client interaction and reporting of progress. Adherence to quality standards and agreed timelines within sanctioned resources are key responsibility areas. This position reports to the Managing Director.
i. Identification of project teams having skills set matching with the requirements of each project;
4. Detailed Responsibilities/ Tasks: To provide leadership to the project management function of the Company. The tasks include:
ii. Team building and orientation of project team members to EHI International values and ethos, introduction to the project related processes and standards, importance of adherence to agreed protocols and delivery benchmarks within given timeframes;
iii. Start-up support and handholding to the project teams, providing the interface with the client and transmit the client expectations effectively to the team members, foresee and identify risk factors of each project and advance planning for risk mitigation;
iv. Monitoring and management of the projects of EHI International across the country including: • Hospital development and modernisation projects, • Capacity development and training assignments • Public health programme implementation • Large scale surveys, process monitoring assignments • Quality improvement projects • Policy and diagnostic studies
v. Timely feedback to the team; periodic review and re-orientation;
vi. Prepare progress reports, process documentation and deliverables agreed and submit/present the same to clients.
5. Desired Profile of the Candidate:
• A management professional with background in social sectors such as public health, hospital administration, demography, statistics, sociology, anthropology, economics, social work or development communication;
• Proven track record of successful management of public health/ hospital/ training/ survey projects;
• Analytical and report writing skills
• Excellent command of English language (spoken and written).
• Strong management capabilities, including multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines under pressure
• Enthusiasm, a strong drive, an eye for detail, and commitment to production of exceptionally high quality work
• Ability to work in teams whose members are located in various states
• Previous experience in a consulting company, especially in the health sector would be an added advantage
• Willingness to continuously learn, and to undertake training
• Very good knowledge and experience of using programmes such as SPSS, LIMDEP, SYSTAT, ISSA5.0, Demographic packages (like Spectrum, MORTPAK, PEOPLE, EPI6, ANTHROPAK etc.), MS Word, MS PPT, MS-Excel, MS Project, Internet, GIS packages
6. Desired Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience of project management with at least 2 years in mid-level management position in a consulting environment.
7. Tenure, Compensation: Full time permanent position, 6 months’ probation period; competitive compensation package commensurate with salary history, qualifications and relevant experience.
8. Work Location: EHI Corporate Office, Gurgaon. Frequent travel within the country is required
9. Start Date: 1 December 2019 The position is to be filled by 15 November 2019.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae before 21st October 2019 to ehiiHQ@ehii.in referencing ‘Team Leader – Project Management’ in the subject line of your application along with the following:
• The CV should detail the projects managed, project start and completion dates, your designation in the projects, duration of your work in these projects, your responsibilities in each listed project;
• Employment history (month and year) with designation and key responsibility areas, name and contact detail of supervisor to whom you reported;
• Last Salary Drawn (CTC with breakup)
To Apply: Please read Before You Apply before submitting your CV to our HR department using ‘Team Leader – Project Management’ as subject line for your email.