Position: Procurement Management Specialist
Role Type: Contractual
Years of Experience: 10 years
Remuneration: Not Disclosed
About EHII: EHI International (earlier known and EPOS) was established in 1999 as a multi- dimensional consulting organisation in the health and social development sectors. EHII places specific emphasis on research and evidence based solutions for integrated health services, effective communication for behavioural change, inter-sectoral and inter-organizational cooperation, community involvement and client-centric services. We believe in working in close cooperation with all the stakeholders of a project and other development agencies in the health sector. Our experience includes operations research, policy and systems development, capacity development, conducting projects to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness in the health sector, meeting the demands of a market economy whilst simultaneously contributing to increasing access for all to a quality health service, public private partnerships and management of large scale evaluation surveys.
- Masters in Procurement or Material or Supply chain or Inventory Management
- Experience in public procurement management of large scale (preferably for government
- Knowledge of national and international bidding process, especially preparation of EOI/ RFB/ RFP BID Documents/ Evaluation and contract management
- Experience of working in World Bank/ International organisation funded projects is an advantage
- Working Level Fluency in Local Language
- Knowledge of Local Culture or administrative system, government organisation etc.
- Good Communication skills in English (proficiency in location language is an added advantage)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall procurement and contract management activities for procurement of goods, works and consultancy and non-consultancy services
- Develop PPSD and Procurement Plan and periodic revision as per requirement
- Drafting all procurement documents as per standard procurement documents and standard templates of world bank e.g. NIT, EROI, RFP, BER, draft contract etc.
- Market analysis and prepare market approach for all procurement transactions
- Advice and implementation support on all aspects of procurement and contract management
Last date of Application 26 March 2021
Process: Interested candidates may submit their
Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org