To help us to give you a timely reply on your application, please read the following guidelines before submitting your application whether for a current opening or for registration in our expert database.
- Please include all the documents you want to share (CV, photo, cover letter, certificates etc.) in one single .doc file, and name it as “firsname.secondname.CV.doc”
- Other file formats (e.g.: .pdf, .rtf) cannot be processed.
- Please do not send compressed (zipped) or password protected files.
Please always follow the requirements regarding the content of the subject line of your email. This is essential to ensure that your application reaches the concerned EHII team member as soon as possible.
If you apply for more than one position at a time, please send one email with a subject starting with: “Application jobcode1 jobcode2 etc.” All applications for current openings are automatically stored in the expert database also. There’s no need for separate emails or different subject lines.
All language versions or CV formats are accepted. If you have different donor formats for your CV, we would welcome to receive all. If you need a template to put together your CV, please download our CV Format.
The following information must please be included in your CV:
- Your permanent and current contact details and your e-mail address.
- Your nationality and date of birth.
- Your professional experience and consultancies in reverse chronological order.
For each consultancy, please list: country, donor/client, month and year, your position (e.g. team leader, economist, etc), brief description of your role and tasks undertaken.
- Also indicate whether you have a preference for short term or long term work.
Use of Personal Data
All information collected from applicants who applied for a specific position, or registered in our database, will be automatically stored in our custom made confidential database. EHII may use your personal data to contact you during your application process, to send you announcements or a request for additional information, or update of your data. We may also use your personal data to inform you about new opportunities matching your profile, whether they are short or long-term missions or internal positions. We may share your personal data with our affiliated companies. We would however not share your personal data with any other third party without your prior approval.