- EHI International (earlier known as EPOS Health India) was established in 1999 and is today a leading health consulting company based in Gurgaon with pan-India presence and experience.
Our Vision: To be a Leading Multi-dimensional Resource Organisation Partnering in Transformation with Client Organisations to Provide Turnkey Solutions in Healthcare, for the Public, Private and Voluntary Sectors
Our Mission: To Improve Quality and Accessibility of Health Services by Bringing High Quality Expertise, Technology and Experience into Partnerships with Client Organisations to achieve Sustainable, Cost-effective and Customised solutions, thus transforming them to always be leaders.
Some Examples of How We Are Transforming Healthcare
These diverse set of examples of our multi-dimensional work tells more about us than any write-up. Opportunity to partner with our clients to realise their dreams is what drives us to excel project after project.
To learn more about how we could partner with you to give shape to your vision and plans, we invite you to explore the links above leading to the vast range of services that we offer, learn about the assignments we have completed successfully and those that are underway.
If you want to build an exciting future with us, please visit our careers section.
- Urban Health Innovations: Enabling a State Health Department to provide primary healthcare to urban poor in 20 cities leveraging private hospitals’ services at a highly competitive rates
- Organisational/Institutional Development: Empowering two diverse institutions, one national and one state level to realize their own potential, move out of moribund pre-occupations and flourish to become valuable national and state level nodal agencies supporting the country to achieve Millennium Development Goals
- Medi City Plans: Making real the dreams of two diverse set of promoters to set up integrated Medi Cities in two Indian States
- Medical Colleges: Assisting a State lacking a medical college to leverage existing infrastructure to set up one in partnership with a private player
- Health Sector Reforms: Setting the Indian public health sector on the reform path in 25 States, laying the foundations of National Rural Health Mission
- Public Private Partnerships: Launching four State Government Health Departments in India on the paths of Public Private Partnerships in primary healthcare
- Large Scale Surveys & Impact Assessments: Assisting Government of India to conduct Annual Health Panel Survey, covering over 750,000 households in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand provinces
- Behaviour Change Communication: Partnering State Health Departments to improve maternal and neonatal healthcare practices using integrated behaviour change strategies
- Decentralised Planning: Producing a toolkit to help villagers and local elected bodies to prepare their own health improvement plans in thousands of villages across India
- Procurement and Logistics Management: Streamlining the procurement and logistics management systems of State Health Departments
- Skills Development: Developing and managing distance learning programmes for medical officers to improve their management skills
- Quality Management Systems: Facilitating hospitals to develop Quality Management Systems and Accreditation Standards and getting them endorsed by their legislature
- Change Management: Holding hands with the national health ministry and 25 state health departments and countless district health offices to review their systems and capacities, identify barriers/gaps, find cost effective solutions, develop tools and capacities and shoulder to shoulder move on the path of sustainable change over five years.